Properties By Landmark: Residential Rental Criteria
- Fully completed application with a non-refundable fee of $43 for each applicant. Payable either by credit/debit card or money order to MOCO Inc.
- Multiple applicants are accepted or denied as a unit.
- All residents over 18 years of age must be screened and approved in order to reside on the premises.
- Income at least 3 times the rent and verifiable.
- Pay minimum of first month’s rent and deposit in advance of move-in.
- Furnish good rental references from previous landlords/owners or provide other acceptable references.
- Good credit standing. Credit will be looked at on an individual basis. Reports with on-going credit problems will be rejected.
- Premises used for living purposes only.
- Valid photo ID of each applicant.
- Proof of renter’s Insurance is required. No less than $300,000 combined single limits and $5,000 medical.
- History of property destruction. (However, if history is older than 3 years and can provide proof of payment in full, a higher deposit may be accepted to qualify.)
- Debt owed to previous landlords/owners.
- Prior evictions.
- Exceed HUD occupancy standards.
- Violent crimes against another or property damage.
- Falsifying information.
- Incomplete application.
- History of rodent & bug infestation or damage related to it could be a disqualifier.
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion.
- Screened and qualified co-signers may be accepted in some cases. Co-signer screenings cost $16.50
- All properties are “no smoking” inside units.
- Return the completed application (with payment to MOCO, Inc.) to:
Or fax to (360) 683-3556 along with a copy of photo ID, agency disclosure signature page and credit card authorization page for screening fee.
Disclosure: If you have interest in knowing the location of sex offenders in relation to a rental property of interest, it is your responsibility and not the management company to do the research. This information can be obtained from local law enforcement agencies.